need windows 7

dude i bought the dell from best buy brand new and all i do is use it for facebook and other people used it to do survey sites and it got a nasty virus so i went from the original copy of windows to xp where it works fine other than the sound card drivers so i need a copy of windows 7 what copy should i get dont be a hater honestly once i get my dvd's i can just keep useing bootleg copys off the bay till i find the right fit im just trying to get a working copy as opposed to downloading a bunch of ones that dont work hence i said i bought a dell inspirion 660s the exact make and model so yall could figure out exactly what i need and where to get it dont be a moral type and tell me something when you didnt read it all the way thru and just are hateing on people who dont wanna pay 200 bucks legit to fix a 360 doller computer my other computer cost 3000 this is just the family computer

6) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed. This includes talks of Emulators and Torrents. The links provide the information needed.
Talks of items that are not yet available by any legal means will also be taken in under this rule. This includes Games, Operating Systems, Service Packs and Betas not released yet to the public. Since there will be no way for people to obtain these by any other means then by Piracy or Warez.

We're not going to help you pirate.

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit - Newegg.com $100 for Win7 Home Premium.

Why do you need a pirated version anyway? You said there's already a Win7 serial sticker on the side of the computer. All you need to do is look at the version (Home Premium, Pro, etc.) that's on the sticker and download the matching ISO I linked to previously.

If you don't want to buy a legit copy of Windows, we're not going to help you. If you don't want to buy an OS, then install a distribution of Linux such as Ubuntu, Mint, etc. Those are free. And if all you do is use it for FB and survey sites, then Linux would be perfect for you.

You would think Microsoft would release a "business edition" of Windows 8, that pretty much looks exactly like 7. The windows 8 is totally not usable in businesses, and I would never even have one in my house! Come on Microsoft! Keep that crap on a tablet!

yeah i hate windows 8 i just hit the windows key on my keyboard and search for the program i want i still dont know how to shut down or wanna learn how to use it had me so mad the skype was crazy and i'm not beat for trying to figure this crap out when all i wanna do is fraps call of duty ventrillo and maybe skype once in a blue moon they are all about that bing crap like i'm not beat for trying to see current events when i just want my icons shucks golly

Dude, seriously you have issues.

You said you have a Win7 sticker already with a serial. The first post I made in this threat was a link to get you the ISO for WHATEVER version of Win7 your sticker was for.

That's ALL you need. We're NOT going to help you PIRATE windows. I gave you a LEGAL way of getting the ISO.

You don't even need Nero to burn the ISO. You could have just used IMGBurn, which IMO is way better than Nero.

im still never gonna stop useing facebook when somebody goes crazy on my setup and its all blown up with a virus ill just format and install all the drivers i got on a usb stick still i like cc cleaner cause it clears out all the history ya know people are like ohh am i logged out i dont want anyone on my password and ill be like here lemmie clear all my history look see your good i feel like a new man gj carnageX

Last edited:
As long as Dell lists Windows 7 drivers you should be fine.

Otherwise you'll have to go to the individual components' manufacturers sites and download the correct driver that way.

Back
Top Bottom