Newegg.com Hardware shipping question

Status
Not open for further replies.

YanBooth

Daemon Poster
Does anyone know if shipping applies to EVERY item shipped, or would, for example, 5 case fan's with a shipping price of $5 have $25 of shipping?
Thanks!
YNB

If you buy the items seperatly then its for each one. but if u checkout at once then its only the shipping of the total thing.

Yeah, just add it to your cart...check out...and it'll show you the shipping cost. It may not be free for the additional ones, but it's a LOT less. (Or possibly free)...!

yeah also make sure to see if they got free gifts with the purchase, if they do you actually gotta click your free gift so it adds it. I got a newegg watch, I never wear it, but it was free and looks pretty decent :D

They all come in one box, so there is no reason to charge you for all seperatly. Just go to cart and say continue checkout, then it will say the shipping cost before you pay.

The basturds, they do charge per item... 8 fans, 7.99 each, shipping 4.99 and it was about 100
Too bad
Yan

Just to see what would happen, I went online, signed in with my account name and set up an order for 7 case fans at 7.99 and FedEX shipping at $2.99. At checkout the price of the fans dropped to 6.99 each and total shipping was $6.50. So you might want to try again by signing in or doing as I suggested above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom