wireless N router...cheap but fast?????

thanks a lot for the info, and for saving me some money, lol.....I was able to find the Bloatware thanks to your post....in windows 8, the device manager has a column for network usage, and I found the programs that were using my data.....

haha, BTW, I read uR signature about GTA 5.....don hold uR breath, those kinds of games don't sell well on PC.....FPS, MMORPG, RTS, those sell.......but action games, where a controller is needed, meh

My sig was Kmanx telling me he will give me 30 bucks if they don't release the game within 12 months of console release to the PC. My thought is just that, it will take a while to release on PC even if they do at all. I don't expect them too, even though GTA4 sold well on the PC. I find it easier to play GTA without a controller actually.

Unless however, you have multiple devices trying to access your router wirelessly at the same time, then you may want to consider getting a router that can handle multiple devices. It still won't increase your maximum speed, but on the other hand, it won't hinder as well.

curious - if this were the case, is the router Trotter linked good or would you need something better/more expensive?

That depends entirely on how many devices you want to use on the wifi at once. By at once, I mean all users simultaneously accessing the internet.

Last edited:
its odd, I noticed that since buying my new comp, and deleting the bloat ware, that my Ping in League of Legends is actually better than before!!! was like 95ish, not its like 80ish

Back
Top Bottom