new gaming rig :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you already buy that or are getting it? There's on comment on that 3000+ 64 chip in newegg, guy says it's a good overclocker. I hope so, because really a Socket A mobile OC'd to high clock speed would probably offer you better performance, not only that but you'd be able to easily adjust FSB to fit with your RAM accordingly, or OC the RAM also, but of course if you're not into OC'ing then it really doesn't matter :p but if you are somewhat interested in it, you should see how that 3000+ 64 OC's

Did you already buy that or are getting it? There's on comment on that 3000+ 64 chip in newegg, guy says it's a good overclocker. I hope so, because really a Socket A mobile OC'd to high clock speed would probably offer you better performance, not only that but you'd be able to easily adjust FSB to fit with your RAM accordingly, or OC the RAM also, but of course if you're not into OC'ing then it really doesn't matter but if you are somewhat interested in it, you should see how that 3000+ 64 OC's

...Lmao

No it's simply because he believes what I says to be untrue, but since he has no way of simply saying this or backing up otherwise it's easiest just to quote the entire paragraph and make it sound like you're laughing so it appears you know what you're talking about. A lot of people do it, why I don't know, perhaps it's just because it's so easy behind a computer monitor. Who knows

Nubius said:
A lot of people do it, why I don't know, perhaps it's just because it's so easy behind a computer monitor. Who knows

yes, i do think there is something in a monitor that makes people feel invincible! quite odd...

be careful when ordering that board with that cpu make sure the board comes with the version 1.3 bios because the versions before dont support the 90nm cores only the 130nm ones and u cant flash it to the newer one without a 130nm chip in if u konw what i mean. Ive heard that that chip can o/c to the 3500 speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom