Noctua fan fans.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
I present thee, non poop colored Noctua masterpiece.

95a.jpg

That is all.

Never heard of noctua before. Looked around and found no other fans from them that are not such a disgusting color...What the hell?

Their trademark has always been their color, but in terms of silent performance they are pretty much #1. They are also IMO the kings of silent static pressure.

I made a thread for such a thing because this is the first time they are making another color. Because of this, the price should be cheaper too.

Woops I didn't even notice the picture on the website. Lol. I just read the short article about how they will be cheaper then the regular models but will not include all the extra stuff they come with.

Ha yea, the watermark on the picture indicated it's from TPU :p

They only come with rubber mounts and their 7v adapter. I guess being cheaper to manufacture means we get screwed while they still make the same amount of money regardless.

My cases have pop in spaces for 120mm, 140mm and 80mm so as long as they are still silent and don't die after a few months of constant use I'm happy.

The 7v adapter comes in handy and I wish I had more for my Scythe fans as I hate controllers.

I've had 3 Noctua P12s running since 2009. For a few years I used to leave my PC on 24/7 with those fans on. Still running good to this day and silent as can be.

Back
Top Bottom