Strange issue

Please use the Google chrome browser

Tried it and just did not care much for it.

Really do not want to loose my addons I use for firefox either, primarily adblock + and flash player recorder..

The last virus I got was due to a ad that force opened an infected .pdf, haven't had any issues with viruses since and that was 3 or more years ago.

I'm sorry
I'm come from China, computer technician, I think GOOGLE CHROME can solve your problem

I do think the memory issue is related to firefox as it only does happen when it is open. But it is such a random/rare issue that it is not a problem. Just annoying when it does happen, then all it takes is restarting firefox.

Id say get something like trinity rescue kit and boot into that from a flash drive or something and run some virus scans

*Shakes head*

Now the auto refresh is working again :confused:

Not sure what happened as it just started working today, as for more AV scans I have ran so many since the issue started I bet I have at the least spent 12 or more hours waiting for them to finish and only thing that has been found were those 2 programs (same one just 2 different drives) that were not even installed. Plus some adware/spyware that malwarebytes removed.

As for the occasional memory issue, it is rare and while annoying having good internet speed I can catch back up to on whatever I was streaming fairly quick. That is the only time it happens also, so probably a issue with the cache firefox or flashplayer uses not clearing after moving to a different video.

Back
Top Bottom