Video Card help!

Well, thank you! I guess I will have to either man up and build one, or increase my budget somehow! Thanks!

Brand new Haswell CPU with a 2TB drive and a 650ti Boost. 2x the performance of the 6100 CPU and the same GPU that I linked. It'll perform great, just take note that the CX500 doesn't leave much room for GPU upgrade.

For future reference, there's an edit button ;)

Two things I would like to say is trust me dont downgrade to a core i3, I made that mistake and I greatly regret it. Also, for price range, were you looking to get this from a company or build it from scratch? That would impact the price a bit.

You don't like it? I've always used it and it seems pretty accurate. Do you have a better alternative?

Accurate for what, because synthetic benches don't do squat for gaming.

Anandtech has a nice GPU comparison, but personally all of my information comes straight from a ton of reviews on each card in question.

Two things I would like to say is trust me dont downgrade to a core i3, I made that mistake and I greatly regret it. Also, for price range, were you looking to get this from a company or build it from scratch? That would impact the price a bit.

An IB i3 is perfectly fine for gaming. Was just playing Crysis 3 and Last Light on my machine and both barely utilized over 50% of my older quad. They barely touched my 3960x.

Ok guys well, thanks a lot for your help! I will now be more conscious about my decisions! Have fun!

*Closed*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom