Video Card help!

AeceNova

Solid State Member
Ok so, im new to gaming optimized PCs and I need some help with video cards.
I preferably would like someones input on a video card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 4GB 16X PCIe Video Card. If it is a descent Video Card, then please let me know! If not, than please recommend a price-reasonable Video Card. Thanks!
Also, how would the NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card be?
Thanks in advanced!

They are both really weak graphics cards. What are you expecting to play, and what's your budget? Will also need to know PSU model and wattage.

Well, my budget is a little over $800
Im expecting to play like CoDs and battlefield, L4D and ARMA. Stuff like that.
Any recommendations for Vid cards?
Also my wattage is 430, I can raise it if I have to.

Last edited:
Well, I am not expecting much from an $800 computer but yea, $800 for the whole thing.

Considering the OP had a 630 in the list, the 650ti is a considerate boost.

Although, the drop to the i3 would only warrant a bump to the 660. In this case, I think the i5 is more worth it. Reason being, the 650ti Boost is rather close to 660 performance, and I also have a 2GB card selected.

The parts I have selected in the above post are much better than are offered in the link. The 3330 is better than the 6100 by far, and the 520 Seasonic PSU is much better than 430w base CX Corsair. The rest is rather similar, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, ect.

In the link the only options viable for your budget is pretty much exactly what I have mentioned above. 650ti Boost, or 660 unless you can push the budget for a 7870. In other words, I have linked out better for the same amount of money.

Back
Top Bottom