MAC OR GAMING PC BUYING

kjvkjvdszj <--- me banging my head after reading this and certain replies

a PC can do everything a Mac can, and it's cheaper
the display doesn't really matter, it's a peripheral and you can buy it separately.
A Mac is totally incompatible with tons of programs that a PC can run
A Mac's gaming performance is sub-par
You can build a totally boss gaming PC for the same price of an entry-level MacBook Pro (around 1000 USD)

I gotta jump on the bandwagon here and agree. If you want to play games with really good graphics and performance, a PC is the way to go. As others have stated, you can get a high performance PC with a high-def display for right around the same price as an entry-level Mac. (BenQ Monitors, XL Series, RL Series, Gaming Monitors at TigerDirect.com)

Macs are good if you've bought into the Apple ecosystem (iPhone, Apple TV, etc.) and you're mostly going to be editing music, pictures, movies, etc.

Asus Readies First 31.5" 4K Computer Display, Debuting Late June | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

There something to match or beat the Retina Display for a PC. A 4K Monitor.

But the simple fact is what is stated by this article.

Why Retina Displays and 4K TVs May Not Be Worth the Trouble: Scientific American

Your viewing on such a small scale anyways that it wouldn't make a difference if you have Retina or 4K. Small images will still be small. Bad images will still be bad. So it doesn't matter what display you have, running an old game will still look like an old game. Newer games are not designed with Retina or 4K in mind and will not look as good.

So basing your purchase on the display type is not worth it. You will not be getting anything better from it. All you will be getting is a polished turd.

Back
Top Bottom