WWDC 2013

MillField

Daemon Poster
With WWDC scheduled to start on June 10th I've been thinking about what I want to see from Apple. Here is a quick list:

• A completely redesigned iOS 7 appearance
  • Some new features in iOS 7 (better multitasking, easy access to settings etc)
  • An upgraded iCloud
  • Some information about the next iPhone
  • A dramatic slash in Mac prices (wishful thinking!)

What would you all like to see?

*No Android-ers starting a war here please :lol:*

I wouldn't care too much about a redesigned OS... What I REALLY want is the ability to choose default applications. THAT would make the OS 100010329480394821 times better IMO.

That and a Spotify / Google Music All Access type streaming. I'd pay for that.

I wouldn't care too much about a redesigned OS... What I REALLY want is the ability to choose default applications. THAT would make the OS 100010329480394821 times better IMO.

That and a Spotify / Google Music All Access type streaming. I'd pay for that.

Yeah I would like the ability to delete some of the stock apps (weather, stocks, etc) and replace them with my own preferences. I would also like a mini version of Mission Control.

I would like to see iOS 7 completely redesigned with a slew of new features. Like the ability to delete or at least hide built in apps (the iPod Nano 6th gen was able to do that!), better and more functionality from the Bluetooth hardware, and a small visualizer for music similar to the one built into iTunes, just to name a few.

I'm an Apple fan boy through and through but I think iOS needs a huge revision to have a chance against other modern smart phone OS's.

My top five list of what I want from Apple this year:

1 Music subscription service
2 more freedom in iOS (default apps is HUGE)
3 Siri integration with third party apps (ie, "take me to the nearest gas station" will open up Google Maps Navigation and not Apple Maps) and Siri on OS X
4 "Ambient data" like Google Now that gives you information when you need it
5 Widgets. I miss them.

If I were to be very honest I would want to see a Retina iPad mini and a rejigged apple mac operating system as well as a ios upgrade and maybe deeper social networking integration.

I really want a major overhaul to the iOS. Both aesthetically and in terms of features. iOS was fantastic 3..4...5 years a go. But the past few years it is getting stale and falling further behind Android in terms of features. It is still way more polished and "nicer" in my opinion, but not as powerful.

I really want a major overhaul to the iOS. Both aesthetically and in terms of features. iOS was fantastic 3..4...5 years a go. But the past few years it is getting stale and falling further behind Android in terms of features. It is still way more polished and "nicer" in my opinion, but not as powerful.

Yeah iOS 7 really needs to bring Apple up to speed with the other smartphone OS's. I just hope we aren't badly disappointed at WWDC. It's going to be a big deal for Apple either ways.

Yeah iOS 7 really needs to bring Apple up to speed with the other smartphone OS's. I just hope we aren't badly disappointed at WWDC. It's going to be a big deal for Apple either ways.

I think iOS 7 will look quite different but whether it will function any different is anyones guess.

I think iOS 7 will look quite different but whether it will function any different is anyones guess.

That's the fear that I have: A completely new look that functions the very same as all previous versions, thus making it pointless.

Back
Top Bottom