Recommended Case Size For Asus Sabertooth Z77 + Ivy Bridge i7?

But only the 200mm are proprietary and I think you'll find other brand name cases that do that too. You can still install two standard 120's instead of the proprietary 200
I am not a gamer so I'm o.k. with the 560, back then it was one of the better cards to get but video cards change faster than a baby goes through diapers

But only the 200mm are proprietary and I think you'll find other brand name cases that do that too. You can still install two standard 120's instead of the proprietary 200
I am not a gamer so I'm o.k. with the 560, back then it was one of the better cards to get but video cards change faster than a baby goes through diapers
Like I said previously, I listed off a few cases that have proprietary fans. If he is to replace them with 120s then might as well get a case geared for the static pressure of 120mm fans rather than fight with proprietary fan management.

Joe, when PPM posts negative comments about CM computer cases, take what PPM says with a grain of salt...he often has great and accurate info, but when it comes to accurate info regarding CM computer cases and trash talking Coolermaster computer cases, I refuse to entertain his negativity.

1073 people out of 1164 people at New Egg are incredibly pleased with the cooling, engineering, and/or lay out of the HAF X. That is a 94% success rate.

Many, many professional reviewers give the HAF X a flying colors rating.

Example:

http://www.guru3d.com- gave the HAF X best top pick award.
Reference: Cooler Master HAF-X review - Final Words & Conclusion

http://www.overclockersclub.com-gave the HAF X super high ratings and comments
Reference: Cooler Master HAF X Review » Page 6 - Conclusion - Overclockers Club

http://www.hardwaresecrets.com-incredibly high review scores and comments
Reference: Cooler Master HAF X Case Review | Hardware Secrets

http://www.legitreviews.com-again, say it is one of the top cases available
Reference:Cooler Master HAF X Black Gaming Case Review - CM HAF X Final Thoughts - Legit Reviews

Not one of these professional review sites mentioned the HAF X sucks in the area of air flow...not one. On the contrary, every reviewer mentioned positive aspects of the air flow and designs of these cases.

PPM, you have given out incredibly accurate info most of the time [and most of us are very, very thankful to you], but when it comes to HAF X cases and air flow, you have no clue whatsoever what you are talking about! The only thing I hear is negativity and untruths.

Soar

Soar

Lol I have used 2 HAF cases and have built 3 machines with the HAF X. Sure, I don't know what I'm talking about. Keep believing that.

BTW, the HAF X is a full tower, we have been talking about their mid towers, specifically the 912, 922, and 932. Two of which I have personally owned. If either of you would get off your high horse and actually read what I said to the OP, you would realize it has absolutely nothing to do with my personal feelings towards these cases. It has everything to do with FACT that they are proprietary fans. Period. Don't believe me? We can scroll right on up to where I said that I do not recommend said list of cases due to proprietary fans.

Edit: Also if either of you two haven't realized, the OP hasn't posted in quite a while. I would be willing to bet he/she has already made up their mind.

Edit2: So I went to somebody who I know has owned all of the HAF cases minus the 912 (wasn't out then) and even agrees with me on the fans. He even fully modified each version of the case, and LOVES them but still agrees with me on the fans. I can copy the convo if anybody likes. He used to review with me over at B3D in 2009.

Last edited:
now it's come to beating dead horses....
PP..... your entitled to your own opinion
I've said enough

Yea, enough has been said. It's come to a clash of opinions whether I don't like the cases and y'all do. What I said has nothing to do with any of that, which is exactly why I start each case convo with "it's totally personal preference". Your opinions of the fans don't change the facts, at all.

Back
Top Bottom