Can't turn on comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh... can you tell me how to remove an internal hardrive? I don't work with hardware a lot so i don't know. Stupid WindowsXP why don't they have a backup plan like restore the comp without accessing any of the accounts?

Mechablitz,

Did you try repair using Xp disc? :rolleyes:

connecting Hdd's
Its simple . Remove HDD from your computer. Then

Now move to the other system.

1) The simple way to connect is to remove CD-ROM/DVD-ROM data cable ( thin 40 pin cable) and connect it to your HDD (luk at pic)
2) Take any 4 pin power cable available , and connect it to your HDD,.(luk at pic)
3) No need to change any jumper settings if you connect it this way.
4) Now start your computer (p.s: I assumed you turned off your computer before doing above 3 steps :rolleyes: ) . Windows should detect your drive , and you can copy contents from one drive to another.

Drvcon01.gif

codes:)

Laggy Laggy Laggy...

I fixed my comp but now's there's another problem. Whenever I turn on my Firefox or Internet Explorer and scroll down the page is laggy, the scrooling isn't smooth, and I can't download more than 2 files at a time no matter how small/big it is. Does anyone know what made this happen?

Re: Laggy Laggy Laggy...

Mechablitz said:
I fixed my comp but now's there's another problem. Whenever I turn on my Firefox or Internet Explorer and scroll down the page is laggy, the scrooling isn't smooth, and I can't download more than 2 files at a time no matter how small/big it is. Does anyone know what made this happen?

I have the same problem...dont know what to tell ya

Mechablitz,

Reinstall your graphic card drivers.

boot the computer then hit F8 for the boot options menu. Go into the hard drive and transfer stuff maually in DOS through the command prompt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom