Triple Monitors with 2 x Portrait

ithanz

Baseband Member
I'm looking for a triple setup similar to this
jWfbz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jWfbz.jpg

I currently have a dell S2409Wb 24" Specs: Dell S2409W Specs - LCD Monitors - CNET Reviews which I would have liked to use as the centre screen but I can't find anything that will fit with a portrait setup and dell wasn't interested in helping.

Does anybody have this kind of setup and if so what have you got?

Cheers.

I have something similar. I don't use 2 portrait monitors though. I have 3x 22" HP W2071Ds Running at 1600x900 off 2x XFX Radeon HD 7770 Ultra OC editions. Personally I enjoy it for gaming, Working on multiple projects, Photo editing, and even video editing. I bought the HP W2071Ds at bestbuy for $89.99 each since that's all I could afford at the time. What are you looking to do with the multi-monitor setup?

What are you looking to do with the multi-monitor setup?

Mainly multitasking but gaming, video editing, photoshop etc. I wanted two smaller ones becasue I have a corner desk and three of the same 24" etc is too large :( but I don't want ot be stuck with a 19" main screen either. I guess I could just buy a new desk :p

Last edited:
Well as I said my 22"s are rather cheap and excellent resolution and quality. How large of a desk do you have Square footage wise?

Well as I said my 22"s are rather cheap and excellent resolution and quality. How large of a desk do you have Square footage wise?

Not sure atm becasue I work out of town and wont be home until thursday BUT I'm thinking I'll just go buy 3 x 22" It is to hard to find 2 smaller monitors and put them as portrait plus I realised the other day my middle monitor has rounded edges and so it will never look flush anyway. I'm pedantic I know...

Back
Top Bottom