Which Case to get.

Apothys

Baseband Member
Thanks for helping me choose a PSU guys! Very helpful bunch.

The next part I dont know much about and cant seem to decide is the Case.

Any suggestions from Tigerdirect.ca for under $100?

This one caught my eye : Buy the Xion AXP970-001BK Predator Gaming Mid-Tower Case at TigerDirect.ca

and this one

Buy the Azza Sparton 102E ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case at TigerDirect.ca

I dont know if it makes a difference or not but I plan on putting in 1 Geforce GTX 680 but later adding a second.

The motherboard i will be using is a Asus P8Z77-V LK.

Let me know if you need any other info.

I dont trust online shopping for pc parts. To many times ive received damaged goods. Never again lol. so I goto my local retailers instead.

Cases are rather personal preference so I try to stay out of this, but IMO those cases are crap for the price. Gimmicky plastic covered with LEDs. I mean, if that's what you want by all means, but if you want a good performing/cooling case with a little more adult themed style I would look into Corsair's cases, Silverstone's, or Antec's.

Cases are rather personal preference so I try to stay out of this, but IMO those cases are crap for the price. Gimmicky plastic covered with LEDs. I mean, if that's what you want by all means, but if you want a good performing/cooling case with a little more adult themed style I would look into Corsair's cases, Silverstone's, or Antec's.

Honestly I could care less what the case looks like as long as it good quality with good cooling. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

lol Military? I dont see it but that doesnt matter to me anyways as long as its a decent case!

Thanks!

The case was originally military green until they came out with different colors. The clips holding the side panels as well as the front panel are military themed.

thanks for the info! im glad its a good case! I will be picking it up tonight along with the PSU and an SSD.

Back
Top Bottom