hdmi, vga or usb

vangxbg

Solid State Member
I just bought a Epson V11H429420 VS320 XGA projector. It comes compatible with a vga cord, quick connect usb to usb, and hdmi to connect to the laptop. I haven't tested out with usb or hdmi, but I'm wondering what would give me the best quality and why? I know most people are saying hdmi online but I'm still unclear as to why.

if i buy an hdmi cord and use that instead of the vga will it make a significant difference? All I'm really doing is viewing word documents/powerpoints and maybe a video here and there using the vga cord in 1024x728 resolution. Using it as a business projector btw.

if i buy an hdmi cord and use that instead of the vga will it make a significant difference? All I'm really doing is viewing word documents/powerpoints and maybe a video here and there using the vga cord in 1024x728 resolution. Using it as a business projector btw.

Really, in that case, there's absolutely no reason to switch. VGA is fine for your purposes.

I'd only do the hdmi still, in case you ever have business video presentation. Plus for 5.00 you can go to five below and get a hdmi cord :). Just me!

Back
Top Bottom