Gaming Keyboard

De nada. When I was looking for a gaming keyboard I wanted mechanical and no num pad as I like my hands closer together when I game. This one fit both criteria.

i never really saw the benefit for " gaming peripherals ". I professionally competed in COD4 tournaments and won very often, and i was just using my dads old office membrane keyboard and old school mouse that came with his Dell computer at the time, i also used old school no name speakers. Now i have a razer death adder mouse, i only like it because it fits my hand awesome, the navigation buttons are super comfortable to reach, i love it, but i dont feel its anymore responsive or accurate than my old dell mouse, id still be using that dell mouse to this day if my friend didnt give me this razer mouse for free. To this day i still use a membrane keyboard, I recently got a logitech keyboard thats like 1/3" thin and back lit, i love it. Again, i dont think it hinders my gaming at all...

I would be using a mechanical keyboard by now regardless just for the feel of it and the ease of typing on it.

i never really saw the benefit for " gaming peripherals ". I professionally competed in COD4 tournaments and won very often, and i was just using my dads old office membrane keyboard and old school mouse that came with his Dell computer at the time, i also used old school no name speakers. Now i have a razer death adder mouse, i only like it because it fits my hand awesome, the navigation buttons are super comfortable to reach, i love it, but i dont feel its anymore responsive or accurate than my old dell mouse, id still be using that dell mouse to this day if my friend didnt give me this razer mouse for free. To this day i still use a membrane keyboard, I recently got a logitech keyboard thats like 1/3" thin and back lit, i love it. Again, i dont think it hinders my gaming at all...
Considering mice are a real personal preference you can feel that way, but a high end gaming mouse IS a lot different than your cheapo mice. Is a total game changer for some people. You were probably only so good at it because you were used to it and didn't know anything different. I used to game quite well on a wireless ball mouse which supposedly had sooooo much wireless lag. Now that I've been using my G700 over a year I can't even use any other mouse at all.

Keyboards on the other hand, I think gaming keyboards are pointless. THey reason anybody should need a better keyboard is if they type a lot.

Recently portable keyboards have arrived, where you can carry them along with you ever and its easier to use. Similar to itouch, no need to press hard

Back
Top Bottom