No Video + Other Issues

jagsfan82

Beta member
I will start by saying I have had some power cycling issues in the past but they seem to only last for a few hours and then go away. Not sure if that is related.

Right now my issue is when I boot up I get no video output. I unplugged and re-plugged power cables and components and all seems to be fine. I also tried an 'old' video card and still had the same issues.

I don't think it is successfully booting because I cannot access the computer via my remote app on my phone. On my laptop I can access it from the User Selection screen. Also I do not seem to be getting power to my USB Devices. My mouse and keyboard both don't seem to be getting power.

Everything else seems to be getting power fine. The video card fans run, processor fans are running, vent fans are running.

Any ideas?

Some more info about your pc would help.
is this a name brand pc? and if so... them can you post the manufacture and model number. If not, then can you tell us what power supply, motherboard, video card and cpu you have?

Last edited:
Custom build PC...
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3
CPU: Intel I5 (~2.2ghz) thats all i know
RAM: 8GB DDR3 (Mushkin 1066 I believe)
VIDEO: GTX560ti (Galaxy Brand)
POWER: Kingwinn ABT 730MM - 730 Watt

Some more info about your pc would help.
is this a name brand pc? and if so... them can you post the manufacture and model number. If not, then can you tell us what power supply, motherboard, video card and cpu you have?

Just checked it again and listened for any sounds... don't hear any sort of Beeping after the initial couple IMMEDIATELY after start up...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom