Another Gaming Build

The 660ti, as the 670 will be more expensive. 3330 and B75 board will still be loads better than the Athlon and will give you the extra funds for the 660ti. Unless of course you can afford the 3570k and the 660ti.

This is going to be a whole new build not a upgrade componets. so whatever gives me the best permanence for my buck. I Plan on saving money up for this build so i want it to count

This is going to be a whole new build not a upgrade componets. so whatever gives me the best permanence for my buck. I Plan on saving money up for this build so i want it to count
Either way, whatever you go with be it the 3330 or 3570 it's still miles ahead of the Athlon.

Same as Ivy when they were launched. Lower end models won't come till later but if you have a little bit more cash (bout 70 or 80 bucks) you can still grab the 660ti and a Haswell setup. 4570k will rip anything a new hole speed wise as it should be ~10% faster than the 3570k. ASRock Z87 boards like the Extreme 3 should still be rather cheap and ASRock is introducing some pretty sweet new features in the Z87 line.

Edit: I swear I'm not a rep or being paid. I just like the brand as they have replaced DFI for me. Cheap, solid, and efficient.

Back
Top Bottom