Looking for a gaming mouse.

I'm a fingertip arched palm kind of person. I use my wrist and bottom of my palm for support on the mat usually. I love the Orochi for this reason but wear and button size is getting me to want a new one. Cheap is not paying 70 I suppose. I like the linked Logitech, but they're big.

But yeah, I may go to Fry's and just aim for what's comfortable.

Any mouse is going to seem big when you've been using a laptop mouse.
Sounds like you have a claw grip. Razer mice are better suited for that grip style. Logitech mice are more palm which is why they are larger and arched more.

If you really want cheap, google "Blu-ray Ultimate USB 6D Button Professional Optical Gaming Mouse"

It's under $20, and probably the best kept secret regarding gaming mice because it's imported. I have one myself and can attest that it get's the job done, especially for the price.

If you really want cheap, google "Blu-ray Ultimate USB 6D Button Professional Optical Gaming Mouse"

It's under $20, and probably the best kept secret regarding gaming mice because it's imported. I have one myself and can attest that it get's the job done, especially for the price.

That's actually really interesting. I'm kinda tempted to give it a shot just because for $9 on Amazon, the worse case scenario is I don't like it and it replaces my fiance's old mx500. :silly:

Back
Top Bottom