GeForce 6800 - benchmark and temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhhhh im so sorry! i thought that said 6800GT. LOL now i feel like a tard.............. i thin kthe 6600GT is better though, could be wrong.

Nvidia fan boy said:
i had a pny card and they ALL suck. no matter what chip it is they all suck no matter what. the extra 90 dollars would have been woth it. and what dumba$$ told you that a 6800 would be better than a 6800GT?(no offense intended to the person at all; just a joke).

Read your posts, plus just because you had a crappy PNY doesn't mean they all suck.....you need to quit being so biased...not everybody has the same preferences as you do.

You should be happy. Deals as low as $200 for a just-released standard card don't come everyday.

I installed the latest drivers from nvidia.com and i have directx 9.0c

I'm pretty happy with this. Only thing is it's 3 times louder than 2 case fans, HSF, and 2 PSU fans =] I'll probably get an arctic cooler VGA cooler. I'm just hoping I didn't get the crappy one out of the batch, which is what i'm worried about

apokalipse i'll try that later after I figure out if mine's worse than the others or not. Oh, and I thought you could just use rivatuner or something? I'm new at this as you can see...

riva tuner is out dated. but you probably didnt get the bad one. You probably just have to many processes going or you need to defrag your HD.

well anyone know why my temp is so high?? right now at idle GPU - 60c and Ambient - 37c.

It's pretty cold in the house and the side of the case is even open....Other people are getting 55c when the card is unlocked and OC'ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom