Building a Server

I just want to say if you use Windows Server as an OS you will not be able to use team viewer at all unless you want to pay for the Business edition. So you will be forced to use proper RDP for administrating the server and then when you run the VMs I personally would run them over the Doman Login that PP Mguire was talking about.

Last edited:
I just want to say if you use Windows Server as an OS you will not be able to use team viewer at all unless you want to pay for the Business edition. So you will be forced to use proper RDP for administrating the server and then when you run the VMs I personally would run them over the Doman Login that PP Mguire was talking about.

Thanks for the info.

I don't mind logging into the main server via Remote Desktop, if you could help me on how to run virtual machines over Domain Login that would be great!

I have the server out of the box now, Any chance you would mind helping me over Skype on getting this up and running?

Need help.
I have setup Windows Server 2008 on a usb stick. When I put the usb stick in and turn the server on I get the following error:

"Remove disks or other media, press any key to restart.

If I push a key it says:

"Reboot and select proper boot device
or Insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key"

Any ideas?

When you turn it on there should be something that says "Hit F* to enter boot menu". You need to go in there then select your flash drive.
If not, you need to set the flash drive to the first device that boots in the bios.

It was my windows, wasn't installed properly on the USB stick.
We have Takeoff now though!

Installing Windows Server 2008 on the 1TB HDD.

When this is installed, what the the process to get the virtual machines setup please?

Back
Top Bottom