Hi from Texas

Celery

Golden Master
Howdy folks. I'm Wrenches because I'm a retired auto mechanic. I like computers and guitars, also like to read and watch movies. Not so much on TV because of the constant commercials so I collect used DVDs and got over 600 so far. I keep 'em on spindles because the cases takes up a lot of room. I was never a movie goer so the movies, although dated, are fresh and enjoyable. I have a database and in alphabetical order so I can pick what I want pretty quick.

I love playing electric guitar but I'm no rock star and I have a few tunes of my own. I love the 70s and the 80s rock and play a few covers. Seems I have a limited memory, learn a new song and the old fade away so I know about 10-15 songs including my own. I guess getting old does that as I'm in my 60s.

I like to build computers as well as messing with 'em. I built a Celeron G540 system last Nov and upgraded the system piece by piece. I just finished the upgrades and now have an i3-2105 system. The Celeron PC is in storage.

I guess I'll see y'all in the threads. :)

Hi, we seem to have a lot in common. I was in San Antonio for my navy "A" school and it was pretty nice (at least the riverwalk and the areas just around Lackland. What kind of guitars do you have? BTW, you get +5 cool points if you prefer horror and psych thriller movies. Trust me my cool points are ... well cool ... I guess.

LOL, I like action, crime and sci-fi. I have a Carvin DC127 and a custom handmade axe by a luthier.

And welcome aboard. :)

Back
Top Bottom