Filter Keys Suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebx902004

Baseband Member
I accidently turned on filter keys by holding down shift for 10 secounds AND it is extremly annoying!!! Because it won't shut off!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET FILTER KEYS OFF!

I tried....
i tried holding down shift for 8 secounds and canceling them

i tried turning off every filter key option in windows xp.

i tried basically everything on this page http://www.hyperorg.com/blogger/mtarchive/002052.html

AND IT IS STILL NOT TURNING OFF!!!!!

They tell me how to turn it off but it isn't working!

Please help!

Yes it is in there and i shut it off completly.....it is really wierd because is shut it off in there and press apply ok...and it is still happening

if i turn it on it appears in the bar and if i turn it off it goes away it is like ignoring me shutting it off even if i turn it off (and the incon goes away) it still dose it.

p.s. i'm not using the filter key computer to post. but you can imagine how hard it is to use a computer with it always having your shift button down. i cant even show you a picture because i cant log into my hosting service to upload because my password has a number.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone going to help me here i tried 62 diffrent things and nothing is working im gunna punch a hole trhough my monitor in a secound

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you please stop and wait for someone to answer your question? There aren't that many people visiting the windows operating sytems and software section of the forum. The second thing is you only post onceand wait for a response. This isn't a chatroom.Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom