Would you be upset at this?

They always lowball ya. I don't use EBay but sold a bit on CL, mostly musical stuff. It's a job separating the flakes from the genuine buyers and my prices are always fair. I'd lose a little to make a sale but no, most want 'em for a penny.

If you sell something don't be desperate to. I still got some stuff that didn't sell at my prices but they will later because the prices go up and that makes it easier to sell at my old prices or I can raise my prices and still be fair.

They always lowball ya. I don't use EBay but sold a bit on CL, mostly musical stuff. It's a job separating the flakes from the genuine buyers and my prices are always fair. I'd lose a little to make a sale but no, most want 'em for a penny.

If you sell something don't be desperate to. I still got some stuff that didn't sell at my prices but they will later because the prices go up and that makes it easier to sell at my old prices or I can raise my prices and still be fair.
The problem with PC parts is it depreciates every 6 months. The first and only time I will ever sell musical gear is when I put my PA on there. I was lucky I wound up trading it for my projector, badass monitor, and a few paying gigs.

yeah, that's right. PC gear don't hold their value like the musical gear does. I got some PC gear in the closet that's worth nothing really.

Sorry if my insight is a little late, or not needed, however here it is anyway.

Buying online is sketchy no matter what. But if I was you, I'd certainly complain. As PP Mguire said, that bag could of been statically charged, and caused the part to malfunction. Don't worry about what other's think, if you personally weren't satisfied, then let him know. And if you care enough, try make it sure that others know before purchasing from him.

That's true if the buyer paid for shipping and handling. He need to get his money's worth.

Wow, that's insane that someone would think that was okay!

Maybe they don't know anything about computers and don't know that motherboards need to be carefully packaged, but it's still not acceptable!

Back
Top Bottom