Which GPU?

About the same as IB like I said, except prices will be slightly inflated on launch like always. So 200 dollar CPU and 100 dollar motherboard basically, or less when the non K variants start rolling out. Like the 3330 I like to link with the B75 board.

Yeah I know I had to add extra cooling just to keep the system from over heating and entering Emergency Shutdown. I have a temperature monitor setup and it reads it running at 45-58 Degrees Celsius on average and about 66 Celsius while gaming. I was thinking of liquid cooling it but I have no idea what Video cooling device would work. Any idea's? also going to start a new thread with this question.

Don't start a new thread when it isn't really necessary.

66c load on your 480? Is that what I'm reading? If so, that's really good for that card. REALLY good. Nothing to worry about there.

Woops already did. and thats what I'm reading off the temp probe I inserted into the center of the card. My Radeon HD 7770 doesn't run nearly that hot on average. Problem is when my card heats up it also heats up the rest of my system and drops the performance. My CPU hits temps it shouldn't be at while just browsing the web. When I push the card I've had it cause an Emergency shutdown on my PC. I was playing RAGE and I was heating my whole room off the thing. I was thinking about liquid cooling the card using this: ARCTIC Accelero Hybrid VGA Cooler - Newegg.com
Any idea if it would fit or if it's even possible and if it is possible could you point me in the right direction to a VGA cooling unit?

Back
Top Bottom