Whats a good, cheap and HD monitor?

Jayteescout

In Runtime
I need a reliable monitor with 1080p along with a low response time and preferably at least 20" as I will mostly use it for gaming. My budget is around $100. Thank you!:)

Also if anyone has a spare monitor that they'd consider donating to a fellow techie, that would be awesome! If this is the case I can pay you, please pm me, thanks!

Last edited:
Just better hope it doesn't die in a year or so like most all other Acer products.

I recommend looking at 1600x900 monitors honestly. On some games @ 1080p with the 650ti boost you'll need to turn down the settings quite a bit.

I've had these two Acer's for a few years now no problems. My only complaint is the colors don't match my Asus one :tongue:

Just better hope it doesn't die in a year or so like most all other Acer products.

I recommend looking at 1600x900 monitors honestly. On some games @ 1080p with the 650ti boost you'll need to turn down the settings quite a bit.

I think it will be fine. And even if its not, the monitor comes with a 3 year warrenty for both parts and labor

And I don't have any need nor funds for duel monitors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been thinking about downsizing myself... a single 2560x1600 / 1440 monitor would be really nice.

Back
Top Bottom