Extreme cooling

Ah, I get it. My MoBo is on the bottom IE lying flat. It's a Xigmatek Gigas cube case.

I'll look into it if you'll tell me what the heck is AIO and EVO.

I've browsed through some and I'm looking out for those that will interfere with the Corsair Vengeance memory on my MoBo. That eliminated some coolers.

Not trying to sound rude, just educate. Googling specific things in my posts will tell you everything you want to know (usually works with almost all of my posts). My first post about other coolers said H55 or H60 which simply Googling that gives you exactly what I was talking about. The next post said 212 EVO which Googling also brings up exactly what I meant.

Corsair Hydro Cooler H55 or H60
Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

AIO means all in one. Short for all in one maintenance free water loop.

I praise AIO units so much because not only do the cool better than most all high end air, but because they also blow ALL CPU heat out of your case instead of dumping into your case. I prefer any type of water for just that. They also don't put any strain on your board around the CPU socket like large tower coolers do. Dumping heat out of the case is the #2 reason why I prefer reference style blower coolers on GPUs.

Back
Top Bottom