Buying from craigslist , help :)

Okay bought the computer and I guess I am just gonna buy a monitor new cause every one on craigslist were failures for those. Budget 150. If its a little more and worth it than it can be higher. Preferably want it through amazon and I am a prime member so free two day shipping with anyone that has prime available. Can you guys please help...

Only requirements is I need dvi, at least 20" inch, and built in speakers aren't needed unless its cost effective so don't worry about those.

If you can help, thank you so much. :)

Question, I have a dvi cable but I do see many different ones with different pin styles. Is there a certain one better than another?

Last edited:
PhysX blows man. Not many games actually utilize it, and the ones that do will kill that card. Just stick with your 4770 until you can afford to drop 150-200 bucks on a good card. Don't do like some idiots and waste money on low end parts hoping to get some "performance" out of them. For gaming it's ok to skimp on CPU a tad, but don't waste money on low end GPU solutions.

Alright, I'll abstain. Last question. Could you tell me the brand of a good wireless card for my computer? I am gonna order one now.

Last edited:
TP Link
Asus
Linksys
ect

This is the exact one I'm using and it's good. Just make sure you install the drivers and set it to "media enhanced" mode.
ASUS PCE-N15 Wireless Adapter IEEE 802.11b/g/n PCI Express 300/300Mbps Transfer/Receive Rate 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support - Newegg.com

Although expensive, this will be my next wireless adapter when I upgrade my router to a finalized AC solution.
ASUS PCE-AC66 PCI Express Next Generation AC Dual-Band Wireless Adapter - Newegg.com

Just make sure it has 2 or 3 antennas on the back for the best signal.

Back
Top Bottom