Obligatory Introduction

Maelstrom

Solid State Member
Uh, hello there. As is painfully obvious, I'm new here. So I'll keep it pretty rigid and organized...

About Me:
I'm a teenage guy, a junior in my high school. I bike, I run, and I play Minecraft. I take two AP classes, and will dual enroll next year. *goes on to give SSN, address, and personal information*

Tech "Stuff":
I have moderate experience programming, mainly in TI-Basic (pitiful, I know) and Visual Basic. I am in the process of learning C++, and I'm pretty excited. I want to eventually design my own software, but I'm not even in college, so I'll have to wait.

I'm not exactly sure what else to say, really. So there you go, I guess. I look forward to exploring this forum in detail.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums!
We'll also need your bank account information and any credit cards you may have.
Also, send us a copy of your drivers license. :tongue:

Have you messed with Linux at all?
You really should if you haven't. It's helped me tremendously during both college and work.

Welcome to the forums!
We'll also need your bank account information and any credit cards you may have.
Also, send us a copy of your drivers license. :tongue:

Have you messed with Linux at all?
You really should if you haven't. It's helped me tremendously during both college and work.

Oi you idemtity thief ! You do release that posting on a public forum asking for personal information isn't exactly the smartest thing ? :p
I'm gonna call 999 !
Oh but anyway Maelstrom dont trust iFargle. i have no idea why (s) he was made mod. J/K : D

Yeah so welcome to the forums and hope you stay active !:)

Last edited:
I'm a rather nonsensical mod on another, far smaller forum, so I know how it is. :) Oh, I only have a savings account, and I only have my permit, will that do? :p

EDIT: As for Linux, I have not gotten around to installing it, though I plan to. Looks fun. :D

Last edited:
I'm a rather nonsensical mod on another, far smaller forum, so I know how it is. :) Oh, I only have a savings account, and I only have my permit, will that do? :p

EDIT: As for Linux, I have not gotten around to installing it, though I plan to. Looks fun. :D

where do you mod ??

I used to mod a Minecraft server. I have taken it down since then.. I have more use for the physical hardware elsewhere :tongue:

32 players over one server :tongue: self hosted. Never really saw more than maybe 20 players at a time. I like small servers... less chaos :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom