Mouse pad Question

Mmm gotta love the shoddy quality on Razer mice lol. I'm kind of glad I can't use them, or else I would get severely ****ed. I almost bought a Lachesis but decided G5 Rev2 instead. So my friend bought one and a month later started having the mouse derp mode problem. Man, I would have been so ****ed if a 70 dollar mouse just ****ed up like that so quickly.
I hear Black Widow keyboards mess up rather quickly too. I've been lucky my Lycosa hasn't died on me.

You know, I've loved the mouse besides that. It works fantastic, just apparently they need better glue.

The mouse is a few years old and has several thousand hours on it. If the worst part is I have to use a mouse pad, I'm not going to complain. But I won't be buying Razer next time around.

Mmm gotta love the shoddy quality on Razer mice lol. I'm kind of glad I can't use them, or else I would get severely ****ed. I almost bought a Lachesis but decided G5 Rev2 instead. So my friend bought one and a month later started having the mouse derp mode problem. Man, I would have been so ****ed if a 70 dollar mouse just ****ed up like that so quickly.
I hear Black Widow keyboards mess up rather quickly too. I've been lucky my Lycosa hasn't died on me.

My revision 1 Lachesis doesn't mess up on me at all. Had it for well over 5-6 years now, I think?.

I have this one:

I liked it enough that I sold my Razer eXactMat once I got it.

I still usemy eXactMat when I game on my coffee table. The surface isn't that great for any mouse that I try and use on it really.

My revision 1 Lachesis doesn't mess up on me at all. Had it for well over 5-6 years now, I think?.

I still usemy eXactMat when I game on my coffee table. The surface isn't that great for any mouse that I try and use on it really.
You got lucky IMO. I think Trotter suffered the Lachesis problem too.

Once in a while mine wouldn't be recognized on startup, but I'd just have to unplug it and plug it back in, and it worked fine from then on.

Not really an issue now that I use a laptop as a primary computer now, as I don't have it plugged in all the time.

I had a problem with the sensor ring but removed it which cleared it up. My Lachesis was still going strong when I sold it to Slay.

Back
Top Bottom