why cant i post on the news section??

Horror

Banned
so why cant i post a new thread on the news section ?????

how many posts do you need to post there?? no mention of that
or can only staff post there?? thats what i assumed at first but there've been members posting threads too. but wondered if there's been a recent rule change that only staff can post there ???

Please don't bump your topics after only a few hours... Most of us have other things going on in our lives, and can't instantly help out everybody. We ask that you wait 24hours until bumping.

Please don't bump your topics after only a few hours... Most of us have other things going on in our lives, and can't instantly help out everybody. We ask that you wait 24hours until bumping.

i know
i didnt mean it that way
sorry for my impatience

peace

Ok let me make this clear. Bumping topics and constantly double posting is only a quick route to get yourself into trouble. Read the rules, I know it is stated in there about using the Edit Button, cause I personally put it in there. As well as it being part of the Welcome Thread.

It is stated right under the Spamming aspect. You wonder why you cant get access to the OT area, or couldn't, cause of your post count. It can also be removed for post padding as well. Where you make a number of posts just to up your count to get access to the areas. Like posting BUMP a hour later cause no one was online to answer your question instantly.

Please read and follow the rules.

Ok let me make this clear. Bumping topics and constantly double posting is only a quick route to get yourself into trouble. Read the rules, I know it is stated in there about using the Edit Button, cause I personally put it in there. As well as it being part of the Welcome Thread.

It is stated right under the Spamming aspect. You wonder why you cant get access to the OT area, or couldn't, cause of your post count. It can also be removed for post padding as well. Where you make a number of posts just to up your count to get access to the areas. Like posting BUMP a hour later cause no one was online to answer your question instantly.

Please read and follow the rules.
The OT fine now.
PM sent to you since im kinda embarressed to ask you something

Back
Top Bottom