Mouse pad Question

neilsugg

Baseband Member
Which ones do you guys use? I think I am gonna buy the Goliathus Speed mouse pad. Seems kinda like what I am wanting.

A good mouse and a smooth desk is really all you need. A high quality gaming mouse will have a nice laser sensor that can read off anything. I have a Razer Destructor but only because when I bought it the desk I was using was made out of 2x4s.

I have some large generic mouse pad... it's like 13" x 13"
and I love it

I've got a cheap circular mousepad that I got for like $5. Helps me out a lot considering I'm on a glass desk here. (Not literally on...)

I've got a cheap circular mousepad that I got for like $5. Helps me out a lot considering I'm on a glass desk here. (Not literally on...)

Same here. I've got a glass top on my desk and I just use a circular Apple mouse pad (I'm anti-Apple but this mouse pad is great). It's just like these except mine is purple.

cjlt2u6

I would get a nice one but I have very limited space on my desk and I can slide this one under my monitor stand(it's really thin) to keep it from moving around.

I'm surprised so many people still use mouse pads.

Some kind of shroud fell off of the sensor (was kind of an o-ring seal around the lens) on my Orochi, I have to use soft pads or a pretty dark surface now or else it gets sketchy at best.

When it works though it works.

That and I like the gliding feel of a pad.

Back
Top Bottom