Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Might be due to your cables on the PSU, but I find that between the lip of the motherboard tray and the side panel it kinda becomes too tight...

It also becomes a nightmare when you fill all the 3.5in trays with hard drives, get a nice gob of a tangle on one side.

6zzqjal.jpg

Just updated my case a bit.. Added new media card reader, blocked out empty grates with Black Felt so no more of the red cathode light glare in my face, and removed the side 240mm fan an metal grates and replaced with plexi... Also hooked all lights in the case to a push button located in the front bottom of the tower...

Last thing I will be doing is adding a 120mm fan to the bottom mount for another intake since I removed the one on the side...

What do you guys think????

IMG_1719_zpsa904a799.jpg

IMG_1721_zpsac5c2fb0.jpg

Last edited:
I kinda like the plexy, had me confused when I saw that case with-out the metal mesh... I rather dislike how it protrudes outwards...

Only thing I can say is, the current front intake fan is more than sufficient at mid-full speed for what you have unless you filled the entire drive cage with disks.

Took the heaters out of my case until I can afford to move my PC into the master bedroom and get some sort of portable AC going.

20130413_130928.jpg

This 7950GT runs cool but it has coil whine :|

Back
Top Bottom