I'm Korrup7.

Korrup7

Banned
Hello there forum. I'm Korrup7. I came across the forum here while searching for a good technology forum, TF appealed me because of the plentiful members and design that doesn't look like a 6 year old used crayons to design it, *ahem, other crappy forums*.
I do a bit of graphic design, I don't have a portfolio or anything at the moment, I'll try to do that some time. I program in Java occasionally, though I'm not that good. I also know basic Objective-C. Hacking has always been an interesting field, but I never got good at the technical aspect of it, but I did pursue in being a social engineer; the guy that lies his way in to systems. Fun, eh?
Lately I've been really wanting to pursue a career in music production and DJing. (Not exactly club DJing, if I ever get the money I'll pick up a cheap MIDI controller that I can use for more DJing than my Maschine Mikro) In the future I'll be recording some of my mixes and posting them on my YouTube channel.
I hope that I am welcome to the forum, and I really hope I can make a lot of great contributions here.

Note: As I'm about to finish posting this I saw the option to add a file to the post, where's the option for a .tar file? :p

Back
Top Bottom