Finally have the funds to start my build!

And you think the same isn't happening for Nvidia's drivers?

Actually, Skyrim runs better on AMD cards and that's evident. The 660ti is still better than the 7950 with the 13.2 drivers as of Feb this year. I think the 13.3 are the latest and I don't see that actually changing too much.
A driver update to reduce Radeon frame times - The Tech Report - Page 2

I don't see any reviews for any 13.3 beta drivers, but like I said it isn't going to magically give them a 20-50% increase over launch. Or even 10-15% over 13.2. With each 10th decimal beta release is small incremental improvements on specific games for GCN cards, not global. For each individual game it's very small. With each Nvidia driver release, the 600 series gets the same amount.

BUT none of it amounts to the fact that, Nvidia drivers are still superior. AMD are trying to get better, but I have not seen any evidence using my own AMD card of that actually happening.

I'm not worried about the external, I have an external hard drive that's 500gigs

Last edited:
This is the case I'm thinking about purcashing. Toughts?

TC102 Mid Tower ATX Computer Case with 500W Power Supply

Don't get a case with PSU in it, they're cheap stuff. Get a decent case and get a Seasonic PSU to protect your investment.

Back
Top Bottom