My Fujitsu SIEMENS laptop freeze once I start it up . .

@nline

Baseband Member
Dear All,

This is about my Fujitsu SIEMENS AMILO Xi 2528.

Soon after it start up then it freez. Then I have to plug it off and then on again. But sometimes it works fine, but after few minutes it freeze again . . . :sick:

Any solution please.

Thank you.

Is there a point where it will freeze most common? If you can get into windows, download this program called Hardware Moniter - HWmoniter It sounds like you are having an issue with overheating.

Just be sure you are not blocking the intake vents anywhere on the laptop and that its running on a hard cool surface.

Let me know if you can get the program working and what it tells you, "Print screen" if you can

Thanks for reply.
You says that maybe I am having an issue with overheating.
Well. its happening once I start PC or later after it has passed 4 or 5 minutes. It freeze automatically.

Can you please explain a bit more that the program you suggest me to download, what it could help?

Sorry for my poor English.

Well the program simply shows various temperatures and voltages that your laptop uses.

This could also be unstable ram, which is very common on laptops because most laptop companies use low price ram which does not last long.

It were very difficult to download this software that you suggesting. Because soon after I start my laptop it freeze, and the I tried couple of time till I got it to work so that I installed it.

Kindly, let me know that what I have to do now?

It were very difficult to download this software that you suggesting. Because soon after I start my laptop it freeze, and the I tried couple of time till I got it to work so that I installed it.

Kindly, let me know that what I have to do now?

Run it, and take a screenshot of the program while it's running. Upload that screenshot here so we can take a look at it.

How can I do it? I mean show screen shot here:confused:

EDIT: Okay, I fount it how to do that. But I`m now waiting for to that laptop will start up. Because its now freeze again. I have to show the screen shot from that pc.

Last edited:
Soon after I start it up then it freeze after few minutes :sad:
Now I have to wait till it doesn't freeze after start. :sleep:

EDIT: I don`t think that my this laptop have any more life. Freezing once it start up :sad:

Last edited:
Finally I got it to work and screen-shot file is attached.
Is that correct screen-shot?

Attachments

• Screen-Shot.jpg
    Screen-Shot.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom