$15,000 Gaming pc recommendations?

xXseemsL3G1TXx

Beta member
Hey guys i currently have $15,000 il gladly spend on a gaming pc, im not worried about the price at all unless its above that mark. Any ideas on what i should get?

P.s dont hold back please, if i can get the best of the best or something along those lines i would like to know, im a bit tired of 50 people just saying its overkill and that a $1000 plastic box that sounds like it going to explode is good enough.

Thanks for the help=)

what are you going to be doing with this computer and what site are you going to use to buy the components off of?

im a bit tired of 50 people just saying its overkill and that a $1000 plastic box that sounds like it going to explode is good enough.

Well this is a public forum and some people are going to have that opinion.

On the other hand I think you'd be pretty hard pressed to find a plastic PC case. If you want a high performance PC but you also want it quiet then I suggest something like the Antec P193.

None of my systems are plastic... $3000 us is really the upper range without just buying stuff to spend money.. That's just the pc not monitor etc.

If yuou want special cases, look at Mountain Mods cases...
Being in Australia, you might benefit from water cooling and the MMods cases are great, they're 3x3ft cubes with spots for many many rads.

$15k is realy overkill and hard to fill without fluffing with b3 28" monitors and 5T of ssds.

I'll sell u mine I just built for 15k (plus tax and shipping)

But seriously, if u got 15k to spend on a PC, something tells me you should be able to figure it out on your own, but if not, just buy an overpriced pre built so u don't get your hands dirty.

15k and it's yours
16_zpsa6bd0105.png

Ps, it's mostly metal

Last edited:
Hard pressed to fill the budget? No, it's easy to fill that budget. 4 Titans, boom 4k right there. Dual 8 core Xeon, 4k, plus board 600. That's 8600 alone :)

Back
Top Bottom