My games and videos are running slowly

Boshi

Beta member
My games and videos are running slowly, maybe even the whole computer
Ok, this all started when I had windows vista on my desktop computer Acer Aspire AM1641-U1521A, it was great everything was running smoothly, I was happy, but then after my mom put a password on the computer then forgot it, afterwards we got a restaurant and she moved all the internet connection to there. Since their was a tech support near by we took our password protected computer to him, then when we got it back he deleted everything, everything seemed ok until we got internet back at the house, now I downloadeded all my Mmos and played on one of them, S4 league, the FPS rate was so low and I did not know why. It wasn't the connection, I am using comcast atm. After a bit of messing around I found that the coprocessor in the Device manager had a yellow triangle on it, I tried clicking on it then the computer tried to install new software but did not then it sent me to this,
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
and the download was in this link, http://us.download.nvidia.com/Window...ional_whql.exe

I did it and it downloaded 4 drivers for nvidia, one of them was ethernet I recall, but after that everything was worse, the computer was slowing down a little with choppy mouse movement, and when I go on youtube videos, anything over 240-360p would cause major video lag and I think my Mmo frame rate got worse (And maybe download speed but I don't care that much). Any Ideas? I let you see my drivers,

and

Also my System Devices

Please help

My games and videos are running slowly, maybe even the whole computer
Ok, this all started when I had windows vista on my desktop computer Acer Aspire AM1641-U1521A, it was great everything was running smoothly, I was happy, but then after my mom put a password on the computer then forgot it, afterwards we got a restaurant and she moved all the internet connection to there. Since their was a tech support near by we took our password protected computer to him, then when we got it back he deleted everything, everything seemed ok until we got internet back at the house, now I downloadeded all my Mmos and played on one of them, S4 league, the FPS rate was so low and I did not know why. It wasn't the connection, I am using comcast atm. After a bit of messing around I found that the coprocessor in the Device manager had a yellow triangle on it, I tried clicking on it then the computer tried to install new software but did not then it sent me to this./QUOTE]

Do the following please:
1. accept the agreement and choose x86 offline version and download.
Java SE Downloads
Install and reboot
2:Drivers | GeForce choose to detect my gpu tell java runtime to run so it will scan your machine.
It should be able to pick up your onboard video pretty easily.
Download the driver it gives you based on what it detects from your acer/
Clean install, denie any search toolbar crap it offers for ie8 or what not.
Reboot your machine to reflect you're changes.
3, if you haven't already done so, activate windows and download msssentials windows vista.
4. install recommended updates by ms after it validates your key.
5. download and install winrar x86 platform
6. download and install klite codec pack Download K-Lite Codec Pack Full
After all that is said and done, clean up your computer with windows check disk and clean up.
Or you can try ccleaner and defraggler, you only need to defrag once per day if any.

Back
Top Bottom