Need help bad

Jakel06

Beta member
I bought the sentey gs-6050 case and I am wanting to build it myself but i dont know what to buy. I really don't play anything but world of warcraft and Starcraft but I might want to get into other games. I have no clue what parts will work with each other. I want to keep it air cooled. I want to play WoW and Starcraft on the highest settings. Budget really isn't an issue but I still want to keep it cheap if possible. Maybe be able to play rift on a good setting to or some other MMO's. if y'all could give a a list of parts that work good together and got my description of what I want to do that would be awesome. I don't even know where to begin. So let me know what all to buy and what all I need and I will go from there. Thanks

youll have to at least make up a number for a budget. cheap and budget might mean 400 for one person and 2000 for another.

Do a search of computer builds using the search tab near the top. There are PLENTY of builds out there that will fit any type of budget, preference, and need.

Back
Top Bottom