Nvidia Question

nynick21

Beta member
After much searching online, I cant get a straight answer. Im chosing parts for a build and my choices for gpu are; gtx670m or gtx670mx. my simple question is what is the extra X?? I cant find this answer ANYWHERE on nvidias website. any help would be great, thanks.

Yes ive google'd it many times. I can find plenty of specs on both of them, and I know which is faster....But nothing about their model codes. Its a very simple question, whats the difference between MX and M models? Im thinking its SLI, but it isnt listed. Everyone says their very similair but I would like to know how. thanks 4 reply

Yes ive google'd it many times. I can find plenty of specs on both of them, and I know which is faster....But nothing about their model codes. Its a very simple question, whats the difference between MX and M models? Im thinking its SLI, but it isnt listed. Everyone says their very similair but I would like to know how. thanks 4 reply

Well they both can SLI, if you actually read the links I provided it tells you that. I'm not too sure what you are asking, if you want to see the differences all you have to do is compare them?

I didn't read the info in the links, but if they are pretty much the same except for clock speeds, then I would say the difference IS the speeds.

I'm on an ipod, hate reading too much on this screen...

Back
Top Bottom