Making a Black build, parts help wanted

I am KYAG

Solid State Member
I am saving up for a new build and I decided I want a completely black build, Kingston just came out with their black series of RAM, so I will be using a form of that, but I am having problems finding a good mobo thats black, amd or intel is fine. This will be a high end gaming rig. Thank for reading and have an awesome day.

Budget is around 2000 maybe 2500, and I am waiting to get some money so by the time I have the money they will be out.

I am saving up for a new build and I decided I want a completely black build, Kingston just came out with their black series of RAM, so I will be using a form of that, but I am having problems finding a good mobo thats black, amd or intel is fine. This will be a high end gaming rig. Thank for reading and have an awesome day.

AMD FX-4300 Vishera 3.8GHz (4.0GHz) Socket AM3+ 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor FD4300WMHKBOX - Newegg.com 119.00
EVGA 01G-P4-2650-KR GeForce GTX 650 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card - Newegg.com 129.00
Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive - Newegg.com 74.00
I have 2 of these in my amd setup, only con is that its meant for backup but works much better than green models.
Been alive for since 2009. :)
AZZA Toledo 301 (CSAZ-301) Black SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com 59.00
Looks much more sexier than a alienware case on steroids, plenty of breathing room and you won't hear the cpu whirl up like mine does when gaming on high settings
Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model 991995 - Newegg.com
x2= 65.99
MSI 970A-G46 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS - Newegg.com

Grand total ? 580.94

Please note, that some of these items are on sale or a temporary clearence.
Please make sure to check the items you want for current price before you buy.
Best time most items will be on sale is early may. :)

I like the build ideas, but I want a completely BLACK build, so when the black hyper x comes out i will use that because the pcb is black, I dont plan on getting a Titan, and it is out, but i was looking for a completely black mobo.

Why not a Titan? It's the fastest single GPU on the market. You're going to have a hard time making absolutely everything completely black unless you dig out the paint. If that's the case, might as well buy what you want and do some custom work.

Also, the HyperX kits aren't completely black. They have stuff on them that isn't black, most noticeably is a white sticker that can't be taken off unless you want to void the warranty. I own a Beast kit myself and the other version is going to be the exact same thing besides having a black PCB. Example from my own rig.

20130330_153543.jpg

AFAIK they don't make any motherboard that is 100% completely black, nor a video card that is 100% completely black. The PCBs for these boards are actually dark brown.

This may be a rather silly question, but what good is having EVERYTHING black, to include a black case that you can't see anything in? Are you going to have a clear case to show it all off in?

Back
Top Bottom