Buying from craigslist , help :)

It most likely will, because the PSU and HDD alone are almost half the cost of what he's asking. When you get your next batch of free money you'll want to buy a new GPU.

It most likely will, because the PSU and HDD alone are almost half the cost of what he's asking. When you get your next batch of free money you'll want to buy a new GPU.

First will be a monitor, and I can pick up a keyboard and mouse cheap at my work. Know any good and cheap monitors? I don't need huge. After all that will get a new gpu. Sorry for millions of questions. I am so outdated. I won't worry about which gpu for now and should I pick up another ram card cause they're pretty cheap?

Yea, like I said we can tell you what to get once we know the exact specs. 4GB of RAM will still do fine for now as you don't have much of a rig to push.

Cheap monitor. Budget for that?

Neil,

I found a good deal on a HP 2011XI 20 IPS LED MONITOR Item No.:147929 at Staples about a week ago. With a $25 off $75 coupon, people are picking up this new monitor for $55.

I think it was an ok deal. I got one myself.

Sale price was Price:$79.99/each.

Hope this helps!

Soar

Attachments

• HP monitor.JPG
    HP monitor.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Thanks for monitor :) and I dot have a budget for that yet since its far off. He got back to me and told me graphics card is 4770 and than I asked for motherboard and CPU

He said its a phenom black edition quad core. Doesn't know model number and didn't wanna take off the heat sink so I asked him to take a screenshot of the specs that show up on my properties screen :)

Back
Top Bottom