Buying from craigslist , help :)

neilsugg

Baseband Member
Hi, my names neil and i am new here:) and i need help. i haven't built a computer in years so I don't even know any new parts. I know this computer is good for everything I need/want but I don't know if the price is good and that's what I need to know. He wanted 450 and I talked him down to 400. Is this computer worth 400?

Gaming / Multipurpose 3.4GHz Quad Core PC

Welcome to Tech-Forums!

The CPU is probably either a Phenom II x4 965 (same as mine) or a A-10 5700. The info is not enough to know what graphics card it is. I would ask about the card and get the make and model, as well as the speed of the RAM.

But unless the card is low end I would say it is worth it... provided that it has Windows and is a legal copy.

I know card is xfx radeon hd but idk number yet, and windows 7 is installed I. It already. I'll ask other questions and tell you replies when I get them! Thank you:)

i5 at 4Ghz got 7.1. Got some problems brah.

To the OP. Make sure you get pics, specific specs, and see the PC working in person before buying. Once we know the specs we will tell you if it's worth it or not.

Alright. Thank all of you guys for helping me out with this as I don't want to spend that much without knowing anything. He is at families and said he'll get me names of everything when he gets home. He sent me pictures. Want me to upload? And I'll see it running later this month when I drive down there. Pretty far for me.

That person will advertize that it has a corsair psu but does not mention what memory or cpu it has?
A cd drive? I didn't know they still made those....ask for a dvd-rw drive too
And those numbers look like they could have been fudged (photoshop)

Back
Top Bottom