*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark 13 Rankings*

I think it works better for standard home networks and just reset the ethernet\wifi, proxy etc. settings, and helps to connect to WEP networks etc.

Try using it to fix network issues in a corporate environment with it and it just keeps saying your DNS is broken lol

I think it works better for standard home networks and just reset the ethernet\wifi, proxy etc. settings, and helps to connect to WEP networks etc.

Try using it to fix network issues in a corporate environment with it and it just keeps saying your DNS is broken lol
Considering I have programmed everything about my Layer 2 switch I never have a problem with it =D

The network in question was my neighbors I was "borrowing". I would try to connect to it on a fresh install and it just wouldn't connect. (I had the WPA key) So I would just let Windows pretend to fix the network and then it would finally connect on the next try. Never have that kind of problem with my own wireless. Getting my PC to connect to that other router is the only time I've ever clicked that button.

count me in for a score soon, not benching my current rig cause it already seems to be on its last leg, but new rig should be up and running soon.

You must be optimistic if you think windows will have found a solution by tomorrow lol

Oh no, I'm just going to troubleshoot tomorrow. I've never actually seen these Windows error solutions work :tongue:

it doesn't lol
Neither does the network diagnostic thingy that it runs as well.
But they do put Joe Public's mind at ease by making them think they care lol

someone should tell this to the teachers at my school, I would but it's hilarious to watch them let the Windows solution thing try and work out a solution. Which of course it never does, yet they always seem to use it :p

I will give this a run tomorrow and post my scores, or later today I suppose, as its past 12 here. Although I can't imagine scoring too highly :D

Last edited:
5123 | Twizted_3kgt | Q6600 @ 3.3ghz | GTX 660 Ti SC 705/3206 | W7 x64 | ORB

I don't think I took a screenshot of this run since the thread seemed to be dead, but it was my highest and I figured I'd post it now. 500mhz lower clock reported, and the score went up 30 points. Interesting for comparison sake if nothing else.

well I said I would post yesterday but I completely forgot. Downloading now but its almost 2am and the download is going pretty slow.... Will edit this post later

well I said I would post yesterday but I completely forgot. Downloading now but its almost 2am and the download is going pretty slow.... Will edit this post later

Hmm yours will be a good indicator of whether I should have upgraded CPU instead of GPU. I just came from a 560Ti, so if you score higher than mine, I should have done CPU first.

Hmm yours will be a good indicator of whether I should have upgraded CPU instead of GPU. I just came from a 560Ti, so if you score higher than mine, I should have done CPU first.

Should have it up soon, found a different download link. The one in PP's first post was super slow for me.

Used the link from here instead Download Futuremark 3DMark (2013) v1.00 | techPowerUp

EDIT: Just crashed right at the end. Going to go to bed as it is 3:15. Post later.

Last edited:
Not really, considering synthetic benchmarks don't show real world performance figures and his 2500k is at 4.5GHz.

Back
Top Bottom