Low budget computer, help please?

Not to sound extremely dull but if you are just looking for a basic machine, why dont you look at a mid range Pre-built machine?

When it comes to mid range computers, a good computer company can usually give you more for less money because they buy in such large bulk! Something like ASUS, Lenovo, Some Dell XPS(s) could suit you well

Because I'll never really test my PC building skills then, plus I do play some games, and I may not know much but if a GTX 210 can handle 1080p videos and the occasional FPS I'll, well.. I'd have to be Jesus :p. I think?

Last edited:
GT210 is a terrible card. To answer your previous question, GT640. Make sure it is the GDDR3 card like this one.

EVGA NVIDIA GT 640 Graphics Card - 2GB - 02G-P4-2643-KR - Scan.co.uk

I do not condone prebuilt machines because you can ALWAYS buy something better for a custom build. The only exception is if a site like Newegg is having a shell shocker deal on some Cyberpower PCs.
Wouldn't help me anyway, I'm not positive but I don't think Newegg ship internationally. Plus, I'd really like to make this a hobby if I can. Upgrade a couple parts here and there every paycheck. I'm more for a sturdy/reliable computer rather to just ultimate performance. But saying that, I could not buy a GPU and kick myself after because I found a game I wanted to play.

I have another question, what/are there any benefits of an external Hard Drive?

Also, I researched the U.S Supercomputer 'Titan', darn.. 17.59 Petaflop/sec.. Wonder if it can run Minecraft. <_<

The GT640 I linked is Scan, unless you mean about the pre-builts. I haven't seen a Cyberpower on shell shocker in a long time anyways so doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom