2 computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dry Ice

Solid State Member
Hey

Does anyone know is there a way to get two computer towers and network them to the same mouse/monitar(sp)/keyboard but be able to use both of them at once so it would work and one pc basicaly

I want them to work as if they were 1 pc so so I dont have to have one of them pluged into my tv like I do now

Edit:O and by the way one has XP pro the other XP home do they need to have the same OS

yes you can , yes you will have to be running the same os on both machines, sorry i dont know the exact config for bot but i have seen 13 puter towers running ms fltsim at the same time , what a show !

kvm switch is the way to go. Press a hotkey and you switch between the two puters. I use them for servers and it works great.

The switch would switch between using each pc. Not using them both at the same time as your talking about. The switch just allows you to have both hooked up and then just switch between using them on the fly. This is correct, right ? From the way you make it sound, you wont both to power the same application at the same time for added power and speed, am I right ? If so, I don't know what to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom