Need new gpu

Alright thanks a ton for all the help, I just got a sweet deal on that 7870, Ill be getting 5 free games :3

Sleeping Dogs
Bioschock infinite
Farcry 3
Hitman absolution
and the new tomb raider

So it seems that if it will fit that will be my choice

Oh and for I forget this rather important question: Will the new PSU suffice?

Just to be sure, with a card like that, what type of and how many case fans do you have?

Sorry for the late reply, but I was already aware of the terrible airflow in my current case. So I decided to upgrade the case while im at it and then leave it at that for a while. My GPU is in too so im just looking for a case to put my build in, Below I listed some appealing, easy-acces cases your opinions would be greatly appreciated

(I list these cases from newegg but I wont be purchasing them there, this are some of the cases I will be able to purchase easily)

COOLER MASTER Elite 430 RC-430-KWN1 Black Steel / Plastic Computer Case - Newegg.com

Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com

Fractal Design Core 3000 FD-CA-CORE-3000-USB3-BL Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com

Corsair Carbide 300R with Window Product Details bij MyCom

My vote is for the 300r and some Scythe fans. The fans that come stock are fine for a while though.
Today 12:12 AM

I think this will be my final desicion, even though I am still wondering about the Fractal Design 3000, it seems to be a solid case anyone here that has an opinion on that case?

I think this will be my final desicion, even though I am still wondering about the Fractal Design 3000, it seems to be a solid case anyone here that has an opinion on that case?

I have never actually heard of them nor used them so i couldn't tell you. it looks decent but looks can always be deceiving! :p

The 300r you cant go wrong with either but in the specs it looks like it only has one fan included with it. i could be wrong but im not sure! :)

Back
Top Bottom