what laptop should i buy?

mclukeyg

Beta member
Hi, I'm looking at buying a new multipurpose laptop in the next couple of months. My budget is around $1500 but have room to move around for something that will last me a few years.

I am looking for something portable as I will be taking it to uni everyday and rarely using it at desk when at home. Around 15" would be good be good.

Hopefully something that can handle most current games and if maybe a new battlefield comes out i would be able to play that at a decent setting.

So far I am thinking about the gigabyte U2442F
GIGABYTE - Notebook & Netbook - Notebook & Netbook - U series - U2442F

or maybe the new samsung series 7 chronos, but that has no release date or price yet.

cheers in advance for any help.

The best[/B] Microsoft laptops around the budget of $1500 is Windows 8 HP. This is the best laptops out there! Hope this helps. Ps. Don't get Lenovo, they have poor sound card quality. There is also Compaq, one of the best multi-purpose laptops.
---------------------------------------[COLOR="[COLOR="Blue"]black"]
If I Helped You, Thank Me!
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Last edited:
The best[/B] Microsoft laptops around the budget of $1500 is Windows 8 HP. This is the best laptops out there! Hope this helps. Ps. Don't get Lenovo, they have poor sound card quality.
---------------------------------------
If I Helped You, Thank Me!

Gonna completely disagree.

I've always had trouble with HP's, and no problems with Lenovos.

The Dell XPS M1730 is a truly amazing gaming laptop with good RAM and a very fast processor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom