MalignantBC

MalignantBC

Baseband Member
I have been on this site for a little bit but have not introduced myself yet. I know quite a bit about computer/xbox/OS hardware and software and verious other electronics. I'm very big on the retail side as well. I love building, fixing and modifying computer and had recently been looking for an online community to help build and grow in knowledge of what I love to do the most. Looking forward to working with you guys.

---MALIGNANTBC---

Thanks. Just a quick question. How did you add the sig at the end of your post? is there an option for that or did you have to manually insert it after each message?

Thanks. Just a quick question. How did you add the sig at the end of your post? is there an option for that or did you have to manually insert it after each message?

Need at least 40 posts on the site to be able to add a sig.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f5/changes-avatar-signature-privileges-200915/

This.
Also, do not try to manually insert a sig especially if it has links, images or whatever, the rules are there for a reason and your post might get deleted as spam.

I looked around but I didn't seem to find an answer to this question. How do you rank up from newbie tech?

Back
Top Bottom