Hello All

trixter108

Beta member
Hey, my name is trixter108 and I am new to these forums. I guess what mativated me to join was to get feedback on my first computer build before i went out and built it. I am 18 years old and am in college. I have always been into tech and computers but sadly never found time to build one of my own. I love sports and play a different sport every season. I am a very athletic person and I love to go hiking and exploring. I am also and addrenaline junkie. I've been skydiving and bungee jumping and am always seeking out new ways to get an adrenaline rush. Anyways, I have never built a computer before, but never had the money nor time to do so. I hope these forums will give me constructive feedback and motivate me to finally buils my own computer.

Hi People im making a movie book of transformers 4 and ive built a model robot and instaed of animating a new one,is there any way i can take pictures and scan them on to my MacBookPro and use sketch up to paint andd stuff then upload to my animation software? P.S im using the Maya animation software.

Sincerely,
thefilmdirector01

Welcome to the forums!

@thefilmdirector01 - Go make another thread instead of hijacking :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom